DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, NETYS 2021 WILL RUN OFFLINE BASED ON PRE-RECORDED TALKS. NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Announcement: The NETYS2020 proceedings are available here
For the ninth consecutive year, NETYS (The International Conference on Networked Systems) aims to bring together researchers and engineers from both the theory and practice of distributed and networked systems. The scope of the conference covers all aspects related to the design and the development of these systems, including, but not restricted to cloud systems, formal verification, concurrent and distributed algorithms, data management, data science, parallel/concurrent/distributed programming, machine learning, multi-core architectures, networks, and security.
NETYS will provide a forum to report on best practices and novel algorithms, results and techniques on networked systems. Original research contributions and experience papers on the principles, design, implementation, modeling, analysis, verification, and application of networked systems are solicited.
NETYS is coupled with the METIS Spring School which aims at introducing young researchers to the domain of distributed and networked systems through tutorials on basics, as well as lectures on new research topics and current trends in this domain.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
● Cloud systems and data centers
● Concurrent and distributed algorithms
● Cyber-physical systems
● Database management system engines
● Distributed databases
● Data cleaning, data integration, entity resolution
● Distributed ledgers and blockchain technologies
● Event-based systems
● Formal verification
● Internet of Things
● Mobile, wireless, ad-hoc and sensor networks
● Machine learning
● Multi-core architectures and multithreaded applications
● Overlay and peer-to-peer infrastructures
● Security and privacy
● Self-stabilizing, self-organizing, and autonomic systems
● Social networks
● Spatio-temporal data management
● Static and dynamic analysis and testing
All deadlines are at 23:59 AoE
March 5th, 2021, March 19th, 2021
Abstract submission deadline
March 12th, 2021 March 26th, 2021
Paper submission deadline
April 26th, 2021 April 30th, 2021
May 10th, 2021
May 10th, 2021
Revised selected papers will be published as a post-proceedings in Springer's LNCS "Lecture Notes in Computer Science"
Partners & Sponsors