The Conference proceedings are available
NETYS aims to bring together researchers and engineers from both the theory and practice of distributed and networked systems. The scope of the conference covers all aspects related to the design and the development of these systems, including, but not restricted to, concurrent and distributed algorithms, parallel/concurrent/distributed programming, multi-core architectures, formal verification, distributed databases, cloud systems, networks, security, formal verification, etc.
NETYS will provide a forum to report on best practices and novel algorithms, results and techniques on networked systems. Original research contributions and experience papers on the principles, design, implementation, modeling, analysis, verification, and application of networked systems are solicited.
NETYS is coupled with the METIS Spring School which aims at introducing young researchers to the domain of distributed and networked systems through tutorials on basics, as well as lectures on new research topics and current trends in this domain.
Topics of interest include:
- - Multi-core architectures and multithreaded applications
- - Distributed databases, embedded and operating systems
- - Mobile, wireless, ad-hoc and sensor networks
- - Cloud systems and data centers
- - Middleware environments
- - Concurrent and distributed algorithms
- - Web-based and service-oriented architectures
- - Event-based systems
- - Formal Verification
- - Social networks
- - Security and privacy
- - Self-stabilizing, self-organizing,and autonomic systems
- - Overlay and peer-to-peer infrastructures
March 09, 2019
Abstract submission deadline
March 16, 2019
Paper submission deadline
April 27, 2019
May 24, 2019
Camera ready copy due
Revised selected papers will be published as a post-proceedings in Springer's LNCS "Lecture Notes in Computer Science"
Partners & Sponsors