NETYS aims to bring together researchers and engineers from both the theory and practice of distributed and networked systems. The scope of the conference covers all aspects related to the design and the development of these systems, including, but not restricted to, concurrent and distributed algorithms, parallel/concurrent/distributed programming, multi-core architectures, distributed databases, cloud systems, networks, security, formal verification, etc.
NETYS will provide a forum to report on best practices and novel algorithms, results and techniques on networked systems. Original research contributions and experience papers on the principles, design, implementation, modeling, analysis, verification, and application of networked systems are solicited.
NETYS is coupled with the METIS Spring School which aims at introducing young researchers to the domain of distributed and networked systems through tutorials on basics, as well as lectures on new research topics and current trends in this domain.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- - Cloud systems and data centers
- - Concurrent and distributed algorithms
- - Cyber-physical systems
- - Distributed databases, embedded and operating systems
- - Distributed ledgers and blockchain technologies
- - Event-based systems
- - Formal verification
- - Middleware environments
- - Mobile, wireless, ad-hoc and sensor networks
- - Multi-core architectures and multithreaded applications
- - Overlay and peer-to-peer infrastructures
- - Security and privacy
- - Self-stabilizing, self-organizing,and autonomic systems
- - Social networks
- - Static and dynamic analysis and testing
- - Web-based and service-oriented architectures
February 23, 2020 @23:59 HST
March 03, 2020 @23:59 HST
Abstract submission deadline
March 1, 2020 @23:59 HST
March 10, 2020 @23:59 HST
Paper submission deadline
April 15, 2020
May 2nd, 2020
Camera ready copy due
Revised selected papers will be published as a post-proceedings in Springer's LNCS "Lecture Notes in Computer Science"
Partners & Sponsors (Pending)