Call For Posters
Following the good reception of the poster presentations during the last editions, NETYS 2017 will again feature poster presentations. We invite the submission of proposals for technical poster presentations. Poster submissions may describe recently completed work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all topics related to NETYS. Poster presentations will enable authors to exchange ideas and to receive early feedback on their work from world-leading researchers. Posters will be on display during the « poster sessions ». Authors of accepted posters should register as « Student » (See Registration).
Interested authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (3 pages max) of their poster which clearly indicate :
– The poster title
– The authors affiliations
– The problem area
– The objective of the work
– The contributions
– The conclusions and perspectives
Poster submission instructions:
– The text must be in English.
– The abstract should be in PDF format following the LNCS template.
– The poster should be in landscape format with the A0 format (1189 mm x 841 mm).
– Please send your submission to email@example.com (with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Deadline for posters submission May 3, 2017
February 04, 2018
Abstract submission deadline
February 11, 2018
Paper submission deadline
March 26, 2018
April 04, 2018
Camera ready copy due
The proceedings of the conference will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Partners & Sponsors (Pending)