Call For Posters
Following the good reception of the poster presentations during the last editions, NETYS 2017 will again feature poster presentations. We invite the submission of proposals for technical poster presentations. Poster submissions may describe recently completed work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all topics related to NETYS. Poster presentations will enable authors to exchange ideas and to receive early feedback on their work from world-leading researchers. Posters will be on display during the « poster sessions ». Authors of accepted posters should register as « Student » (See Registration).
NETYS 2017 will present a Best Poster Award to an outstanding submission.
Interested authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (3 pages max) of their poster which clearly indicate :
– The poster title
– The authors affiliations
– The problem area
– The objective of the work
– The contributions
– The conclusions and perspectives
Poster submission instructions:
– The text must be in English.
– The submissions must be in PDF format following the LNCS template.
– Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org (with cc to email@example.com)
– Authors of accepted posters will be asked to prepare their posters in portrait format with the A0 format (841 mm x 1189 mm).
– Deadline for posters submission April 15, 2017
– Acceptance notification April 29, 2017
November 25, 2016
December 02, 2016
Abstract submission deadline
December 02, 2016
December 09, 2016
Paper submission deadline
January 27, 2017
March 03, 2017
Camera ready copy due
The proceedings of the conference will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Partners & Sponsors