Call For Posters
Following the good reception of the poster presentations during the last editions, NETYS 2018 will again feature poster presentations. We invite the submission of proposals for technical poster presentations. Poster submissions may describe recently completed work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all topics related to NETYS. Poster presentations will enable authors to exchange ideas and to receive early feedback on their work from world-leading researchers. Posters will be on display during the « poster sessions ».
The list of titles of the selected posters and their short abstracts (of 200 words max) will be included in the proceedings of NETYS 2018 (Edited by Springer LNCS). Notice that the posters will not be indexed as regular or short papers.
Posters will be on display during the « poster sessions ». One of the authors of an accepted poster will receive a grant that covers the registration fees under the condition to be a full time PhD Student. Failure to present the poster at the conference will result in the withdrawal of the poster title from the Proceedings.
Poster submission instructions:
– Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (3 pages max) of their poster which clearly indicate : The poster title, the authors affiliations, the problem area, the objective of the work, the contributions, the conclusions and perspectives.
– The text must be in English.
– The abstract should be in PDF format following the LNCS template.
– The poster should be in landscape format with the A0 format (1189 mm x 841 mm).
– Please send your submission to email@example.com (with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Deadline for posters submission April 22, 2018 (Firm deadline)
All deadlines are at 23:59 AoE
March 5th, 2021, March 19th, 2021
Abstract submission deadline
March 12th, 2021 March 26th, 2021
Paper submission deadline
April 26th, 2021 April 30th, 2021
May 10th, 2021
May 10th, 2021
Virtual conference with pre-recorded talks: May 19th – 21st, 2021
Online Conference with pre-recorded talks
Revised selected papers will be published as a post-proceedings in Springer's LNCS "Lecture Notes in Computer Science"
Partners & Sponsors