A limited number of grants covering registration fees for the participation to METIS and/or NETYS 2017 will be offered by the Alkhawarizmi Association of Informatics Engineering to the following categories of students (who are Not authors of an accepted paper at NETYS 2017):
- - Full-time PhD students in their 1st year (2nd year PhD students could apply),
- - 1st and 2nd year Master students,
- - 2nd and 3rd year Engineering students.
To apply for the grant, students should fill this application form and send the following documents to Yahya Benkaouz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Cc to Mohammed Erradi (email@example.com) using as subject « METIS/NETYS’2017 Grant Application ».
- - Resume (CV)
- - University Attestation
- - Transcript of the student grades (at least last two years)
- - A recommendation letter for PhD students written by their supervisors and indicating their full-time status
The (firm) deadline for sending applications is May 04th, 2017.
February 04, 2018
Abstract submission deadline
February 11, 2018
Paper submission deadline
March 26, 2018
April 04, 2018
Camera ready copy due
The proceedings of the conference will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Partners & Sponsors (Pending)