1. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
2. Only full text papers in PDF format will be accepted through the Easychair submission system.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Formatting your Paper for Submission Please be sure your paper is formatted properly for submission. In particular, please note the following format requirements: Your submission must be in PDF format.
4. Your submission must be correctly formatted to fit on "A4" size paper. Paper submissions for papers must be limited to 5 pages including text, figures, references, and appendices. All papers will be reviewed by three reviewers.
5. Templates for submitted and accepted papers may be downloaded from: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
6. To submit new paper, please refer to this link: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wvnt2013
NB. If any problem is encountered during the submission, please contact the workshop chairs.