A limited number of grants covering registration fees will be graciously offered to students by the Alkhawarizmi Association of Computer Engineering, thanks to the valuable contribution of its sponsors.
To obtain such a grant, students must send an application following the procedure below. Are eligible the following categories of students:
– full-time PhD students, preferably in the 1st or 2nd year,
– 1st and 2nd year Master students,
– 2nd and 3rd year Engineering students.
Priority will be given to students who did not attend previous editions of METIS-NETYS. Are especially encouraged students who do not have a paper at NETYS, but who are strongly interested in attending METIS and/or NETYS.
The (firm) deadline for sending applications is April 30, 2016. Applicants will be notified by May 6th
To apply for the grant, please send the documents below to Pr. Abdellatif Kobbane(firstname.lastname@example.org) with Cc to Pr. Mohammed Erradi (email@example.com) using as subject « METIS/NETYS’2016 Grant Application. »
- - Resume (CV)
- - School certificate
- - Transcript of the student grades (at least last two years)
- - A recommendation letter (written by your supervisor for PhD and Master Students)
- - A motivation letter (Please indicate if you apply for METIS and/or NETYS)
Note for PhD students:
- - The school certificate must mention the number of semesters (years) in the doctoral program.
- - The recommendation letter must mention the full-time status of the student.
These are firm deadlines
January 12, 2016
Abstract submission deadline
January 23, 2016
Paper submission deadline
March 15, 2016
April 05, 2016
Camera ready copy due
The proceedings of the conference will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Partners & Sponsors