Venue & Travel
ATLAS ESSAOUIRA & SPA HOTEL (5*)
Address: Boulevard Mohamed V, Essaouira, Morocco
Website: Atlas Essaouira & SPA Hotel
To book a room please see the « Accommodation » page
By plane (Direct Flights to Essaouira)
- Here are the companies that operate direct flights to Essaouira-Mogador airport:
- - EASYJET (From London) https://www.easyjet.com
- - TRANSAVIA (From Paris) https://www.transavia.com/
- - TUI FLY (From Brussels) https://www.tuifly.ma/fr
- - Royal Air Maroc (From Casablanca) https://www.royalairmaroc.com
- From Essaouira-Mogador airport to the conference venue (Atlas Essaouira & Spa Hotel), the journey takes around 20 min by taxi (It costs around 150 Dh (≈15 Euro)).
By plane (Direct Flights to Marrakech)
The following airlines serve Marrakech Menara Airport:
- - Air France
- - Atlas Blue
- - British Airways
- - easyJet
- - Iberia
- - Royal Air Maroc
- - Ryanair
- - Swiss
Once at Marrakech airport, you can either take a « Grand taxi » directly to the conference venue, or take the bus to Essaouira. Here are the details about these two options:
By grand taxi (From Marrakech airport to the Atlas Essaouira & Spa hotel)
– There are private tourist transfer services, for example MEDTAXIESSAOUIRA (http://www.transfert-taxi-essaouira.com/index-en.html. Contact person « Mr. Said MOUMOUD »: 00212 (0) 6 08 60 09 40). The prices go from 500 dh (≈50 Euro) to 1000 dh (≈100 Euro). The journey from Marrakech to Essaouira takes around 2h30.
By bus (From Marrakech to Essaouira)
- 1 – First, you need to take a taxi from Marrakech airport to the Suprators bus station
- 2 – Then, take the bus (Supratours bus) to Essaouira
- 3 – Last, take a taxi From Essaouira to the Atlas Essaouira & Spa hotel
1 – From Marrakech Menara Airport to the Supratours Agency (Next to Marrakech Train station): ‘Petit’ yellow taxis are available at Parking Lot 1 at the airport. Take only those that have a « taxi » sign on the roof of the car. Pay the rate displayed on the meter (usually around 50 Dh), tipping is optional.
2 – Take the bus (Supratours bus) to Essaouira: Supratours « Operated by ONCF » (http://www.oncf.ma/PrixEtReservation/Pages/BilletsNormaux.aspx) runs 6 buses per day from its office next to Marrakech’s train station to its office in Essaouira. The bus costs 80dh per person for standard bus or 110dh per person for the Comfort Plus bus, plus 5dh for each piece of stowed luggage. For more information about Supratours (www.supratours.ma)
3- Once at Essaouira, the map below shows the location of the conference venue (Atlas Essaouira & Spa Hotel), which might be reached by taxi from the Supratours (bus) Station.
NB: For more details , please visit https://wikitravel.org/en/Essaouira .
February 04, 2018
Abstract submission deadline
February 11, 2018
Paper submission deadline
March 26, 2018
April 04, 2018
Camera ready copy due
Revised selected papers will be published as a post-proceedings in Springer's LNCS "Lecture Notes in Computer Science"
Partners & Sponsors